SR Education is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our fast-growing team in Nottingham. This is a new position created to support the whole business providing the full mix of marketing, including managing the social media accounts, producing content for the website to promote the organisation. Creating and managing marketing campaigns and developing these across a range of appropriate platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded person with a high level of digital skills to join our dynamic business and help transform the business digitally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, editing, uploading, designing and maintaining the website and social channels with a focus that all such activity must be driven by the organisation’s sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be personable, proactive, deadline-driven and is passionate about digital marketing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and manage content on the website
- Maintaining content on all social channels
- Creation of new channels if appropriate and relevant for target audiences
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of multi-channel campaigns
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Design advertising/posts for all social channels, website and eshot campaigns
- Create e-marketing campaigns
- Research competitors and market opportunities
- Implement specific learner/employer attraction campaigns
- Prepare marketing reports from digital marketing campaigns measuring ROI and using the analysis to improve engagement and sales
Skills / Personal Qualities:
- Adobe suite and Microsoft excel package experience would be advantageous
- Canva or other creative design package experience
- In-depth understanding and experience of working with all social media platforms
- Understanding of paid for advertising on various social channels
- To be creative and open-minded
- Knowledge of programming software such as Buffer/Hootsuite or similar
- Experience of e-marketing campaign design and creation
The successful candidate will be proactive in their approach to work and will work in an analytical and logical way. A background or passion in digital or similar marketing roles is important, however if you can otherwise demonstrate the skill set, we will consider this in your application.
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year. This may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Flexibility to work from home
Monday to Friday
08:30 – 16:30
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Temporarily due to COVID-19